About the position
We are looking for a skilled and creative UX/UI designer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing the user experience and user interface of our products, from concept to final implementation.
As a UX/UI designer, you will use your expertise in user research, interaction design, and visual design to create engaging and intuitive user experiences that meet the needs and expectations of our users. You will work closely with other members of the design and development team to ensure that our products are user-friendly, aesthetically pleasing, and easy to navigate.
To be successful in this role, you should have extensive experience with UX/UI design and a strong portfolio of projects that demonstrate your skills and creativity. You should also have a deep understanding of user-centered design principles and the ability to effectively communicate your ideas to stakeholders and team members.
If you are a skilled and creative UX/UI designer, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your resume and portfolio of projects to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or related field
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders